Chances are that you are planning your conference, event or special occasion from overseas… The Matavai Conference Centre team have a proud record of providing excellent conferences and events! Your experienced, onsite conference and weddings planner has the resources and local knowledge to ensure that your every expectation is at least met, if not exceeded.
Simply share your vision and leave the rest to them!
Dedicated Event Coordinator
Your personal event planner is available to assist with all aspects of your event including pre and post conference arrangements:
- Accommodation bookings
- Activity/local attraction bookings
- Event set up and pack down
- Booking photographers/videographers
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging theming, plant hire and floristry
Onsite technical services and equipment are available to clients of Matavai Conference Centre.
- Whiteboard and markers
- Electronic whiteboard with markers
- Flip chart stand with pad and markers
- Additional flipchart pad
- Overhead projector
- Slide carousal
- Projection screen Comp. when using projector
- Complimentary Staging (2.4m/1.2m panels)
- Lectern Complimentary when using AV equipment
- Sound system, lapel and hand mics
- Data projector
- Internet: Single and multiple use codes available
Scenic Matavai Resort is the island's largest restaurant and catering facility. German trained, head chef, Edward Gibson welcomes the opportunity to craft exclusive menus as well as providing catering services to the extended environs of the resort or off site locales.
Niue has a small but excellent local food industry with exceptional seafood, fresh fish and other local delicacies such as the much sought after Uga (Coconut Crab). A thriving local hydroponics industry provides seasonal and leaf vegetables along with other locally produced ingredients such as coffee and vanilla.
Niue's local produce is not only great to eat, but also provides the raw ingredients for on island touring and excursions.